Seeds XI, 22
I’m sure you’ve heard the statistic that an airplane pilot is on course only 15% of the time. What that means is that the other 85%, the pilot is steering.
Cancer doctor Bernie Siegel loves to quote his mother on this steering phenomenon. She says, “When troubles happen, God is redirecting you.” Redirecting is another word for steering.
It’s a 15%:85% ratio, dear one. Play this out with me:
You set an intention. You create your strategy for achieving it. You break it down into small steps and you follow through. What happens?
You go along success following success until some choice, some action, isn’t successful. Then God redirects you, you make a new choice, and you carry on toward your goal.
In my experience, those redirections are some of the most fruitful changes I ever make.
Dr. Susan Corso
Seeds are remarkable gifts. Sown in consciousness, they bring you to the most important part of your being—your Divine Spark.
Check out the Seeds Archive for past messages of inspiration.
When you have friends you would like added to the Seeds e-mail list, send their addresses to me at email@example.com.
For spiritual nourishment, please visit my website www.susancorso.com
Bernie Siegel’s mother: When troubles happen God is redirecting you. REDIRECTION *